Lists & Things
20 October 2008
Alternatively titled, “Why Chanel could be end up a cynical spinster”.
- Doctor: Big ego, on a power trip, married to work.
- Lawyer: Will argue, likes to be right, married to work.
- Artist: Poor. Crazy. Over-the-top philosophical. Always looking for meaning in things. Will get into “inspirational” moods at any given moment. Work = Life, Life = Work.
- Musician: Poor. Cocky. Wishy-washy. Not too bright. TROUBLE.
- Writer: Poor. Sometimes emo. Possibly intellectual. Works if you’re a writer.
- Pilot: Cocky. Flirty. Girlfriend in every zip code.
- Recording label owner: Used to people falling at his feet. On a power trip.
- Contract killer: Cold. May have trouble expressing how he really feels.
- Psychiatrist: Good communication. Too rational and analytical. Possibly married to work. May assume he “understands” you when he really doesn’t.
- Entrepreneur: Always looking to start something. Next it could be a relationship with another woman, if it isn’t a new business venture with the next Donald Trump. Married to work, or poor and faking it.
- Hairdresser: Constantly surrounded by girls. Forms emotional bonds with girls who tell him their life story. Usually very talkative and outgoing (bad if you’re not).
- Professional Poker Player: Unstable. Gambles. Sleeps around. Will wear sunglasses indoors.
- Computer programmer: More interested in his computer(s) than you.
- Director: Good: Takes charge. Bad: May end up in charge of everything. Also: What happens On Location doesn’t “count”.
- Wal-mart greeter: Not terribly financially stable.
- Investor of any kind (stock market, real estate, etc.): Often very materialistic. Obsessed and/or attached to money. Cocky. Unstable.
- Used car salesman: Greasy hair. Sleezy. May have a lying problem.
- Fashion photographer: Sometimes sleezy. Flirty. Promiscuous. Around too many nearly-naked models. Possibly a modelizer.
- Househusband: Does all the cleaning and cooking. Also does all food shopping. Sleeps with any woman while wife is at work. (Thx, Roro!)
- Politician: Big ego. Likes power/possibly controlling. Never keeps promises. Tends to quit in bad situations. (Thx, Ann!)
- Journalist: Nosey. Can’t keep secrets. Loves to gossip. Never commits to a single relationship. (Thx, Ann!)
- Landscaper: Never totally clean. Bad back/shoulder that requires daily massage. Sees no issue with dancing on ladders with power tools. (Thx, Kaiti!)
- Fitness trainer: Big into being fit; bad if you’re not. Sleeps around with fit women; extra bad if you’re not one of them. (Thx, Joe!)
- Police: Big ego. Always on a power trip. Anxious to pull out the “piece”. Has a stick that gets longer when he whips it out. (Thx, TL!)
- Baker: Creative. Precise. A little too prone to an early death-by-chocolate. (Thx, Lizzy!)
- Chef: Not unless you want to be Mrs. “20-to-lose” for the rest of your life. (Thx, Larissa!)
Anything to add?