Grace In Small Things
28 November 2009
- Picking up my long-awaited 40 pound box of oranges and grapefruit.
- The really odd feeling you get when you discover a person of interest among a group of people you see all the time and subsequently, always overlook.
- Getting a ride home. My soaked feet were especially grateful.
- Men who dress well, and men who have no sense of fashion at all. Nothing in between.
- Haystacks for lunch, The Hangover and Haystacks (redux) for dinner.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace In Small Things.