Grace In Small Things
30 January 2010
- One crazy day. Church, choir practice, dance competition, dance party/practice, bed.
- Concrete, off-the-dancefloor tips for improving my dancing: at least 2 weeks of pilates, and “strutting around” in skyscraping heels everywhere (around the house and when I go out) until I can keep my LEGS! STRAIGHT! in the latin dances.
- First choir performance in church. It’s so cool because we’re looking out into the congregation, sitting behind the pastor during his sermon and we can see EVERYONE and exactly what they’re doing. Once you’ve seen things from this perspective, you’ll never fall asleep in church again!
- Friends who appreciate becoming a social recluse as much as you do. Have I ever mentioned that I have the best friends in the world? Because I do. Hardly anyone else would understand this concept.
- Compliments in critique that make Inner Chanel go “hehehehe” and do a happy dance inside.
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace In Small Things.