Grace In Small Things
17 February 2010
- Pushing myself & doing something outside of my comfort zone by joining the Learn To Run Faster group instead of the Learn To Run group in the SunRun inTraining. This means nonstop running instead of running + walking in my training. Today = 44 minutes nonstop. Insanity!
- Back to back labs. Feels good to get them over with.
- Having a near meltdown over approaching exams (and not having enough time to be prepared for them), and responding by clearing my head, approaching the calendar once again to calculate that I’ll actually have just enough time. Thank you God!
- Having friends that share my school panic and actually care enough to converse for over an hour about our respective directions in university study (or lack thereof).
- The walk of shame to buy a chocolate bar after a run. I literally went out of my way to avoid running into another member of my run group on my way home with my stash. It’s like I’m a relapsing drug addict or something! hehe
Wage a battle against embitterment and take part in Grace In Small Things.