Lists & Things
20 November 2007
- Between the ages of 18-30?
- Shaped like a washboard?
- Freakishly tall, disturbingly skinny, and boringly bland?
- Dating someone and willing to compromise the relationship by “accidentally” making a “mistake” with one or more of the hot male models during the episode where the girls get to spend a day with the men who aren’t gay?
- Impossible to live with, making this show a hit because America loves to watch 13 girls fight over who’s food is who’s and who gets to open TYRAMAIL!!1! ?
- Be bitchy?
- Act holier-than-thou?
- Fake a health-related crisis (dehydration, exhaustion, fainting spells, etc.)?
- Have morals and refuse to do nude shots?
- Fake a fear of one of the following: Heights, deep water, reptiles, etc.
- Like your hair, so we can cut it all off during the makeovers episode and have you cry over the loss of it for an hour? (Hey, we’ve got to pass the time somehow!)
- Have a heart-wrenching story that will fool the viewers into thinking YOU should be America’s Next Top Model because you had a Very. Traumatic. Childhood.?
- Have a tendency to talk back to
the judgespeople who offer criticism of your photos?
- A poor family back home who is counting on you to win (wink wink, nudge nudge!) so they can make their next meal?
- Adore Tyra and worship the ground she walks on?
If so, you might have what it takes to be in the running towards becoming America’s Next Top Model. Auditions for cycle 287 start in two weeks – apply now!